All measurements are listed in inches, on garments laid flat.
All our brim hats have snapback closures to fit a range of heads. The following measurements are averages (when the snapback is set to the middle) and will have about 0.5 inches of give either way. The are listed below in roughly largest to smallest:
- Our biggest hats are the foam truckers like the Must Go Faster. They have the deepest dome and an inside circumference of roughly 23-23.5 inches, with a depth of 4.5 inches.
- Our corduroy hats like the Ramblin' Corduroy also have inside circumference of roughly 23-23.5 inches, a depth of 4.5 inches. The front is unstructured and will form nicely against your head.
- Our Yoga Flame XL unstructured cap has the same dimensions as our corduroy caps: 23-23.5 inches in circumference and 4.5 inch depth.
- Structured meshback trucker caps like the Tiger Trucker Hat have an inside circumference of 23 inches and a depth of 4.5 inches.
- Our structured caps like the Tiger Cap have an inside circumference of 22.5 inches and a depth of 4.5 inches.
- Unstructured caps like the Yoga Flame have an inside circumference of roughly 22.5 inches and a shallower dome, with a depth of 4 inches. The unstructured front also forms nicely against the head — good for those with smaller heads!
- Dad hats like the Wolf Dad Hat have a long adjustable strap that can go from 20 to 24 inches, but feature a shallow dome. Also a good choice for those with smaller heads.
|Size||Width||Length||Sleeve center cap|
Hoodies and crewnecks